- HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer);
- Removable and washable interiors made from anti-allergic material and internal aeration system;
- Closing system with metal micrometric strap;
- Multi-density internal styrofoam;
- Optical scratch-proof polycarbonate visor, quick-release visor with Pivot mechanism for easy removal;
- Metal block of the visor;
- Nose protection included;
- MT V14 visor with thickness of 2.2 mm;
- Weight of about 1400 on XS-M sizes, weight about 1500 on L-XXL sizes;
- ECE and DOT approval.
MT full face helmet - REVENGE 2 matt. black (+ dark visor)
14 other products in the same category:
Material: ABS Weight: approx. 1,400 g Visor: clear Ventilation: adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction Lining: comfort lining, fully removable, with colour to match helmet finish Certificates: ECE 22.05
TECHNOLOGY H+I+R+P The HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks to provide better properties such as lightness and impact resistance.