Shark Drak matt
Other sizes by pre-order.
Shark Street-Drak Helmet Blank Matte Black. Modern style urban helmet, very practical and functional. Incorporates smoked goggles with double lens and an easily removable face mask with a two-tone finish.
HOMOLOGATIONS: ECE 22.05
- Made of a thermoplastic injected resin.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Smoked goggles with a slim fit frame in order to offer a wider field of view. Features dual lens and exterior anti-scratch treatment and internal anti-fog treatment.
- New face protection mask made with two materials and two-tone finish.
- QRGS: quick release goggle system.
- Ventilation System formed by an adjustable air inlet in the upper zone and channels of air in the front mask.
- Removable and washable, very comfortable interior.
- Side pad design optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- Micrometric closure system.
- Predisposition for installing Sharktooth® intercom system (not included).
- Weight: 1050 g. (+/- 50 g.) in size M.
14 other products in the same category:
The chin bar is easy to remove, which means it can be used as a full-face helmet or jet helmet (both versions are homologated in accordance with the ECE regulations) and is therefore extremely flexible
TECHNOLOGY H+I+R+P The HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks to provide better properties such as lightness and impact resistance.
M L XL XXL
Braincap® half-shell helmet polycarbonate washable padding 100% polyester quick fastener comes with a removable peak Certificates: without ECE
XS M XL